The Milwaukee Winter Farmers Market is closed for the 2019/2020 season. BUT YOU CAN STILL SUPPORT OUR VENDORS – see below for details.
We plan to re-open in November 2020. Dates TBD.
Please see THIS list (being updated regularly) to find out how to support all of our vendors.
SATURDAY MARCH 28th PRE-ORDER PICK-UP LOCATION!
Alice’s Garden Urban Farm, Aunt Mabel’s Fudge Co, Community Bakers, Farm Happy, Lakeview Buffalo Farm, LarryVille Gardens LLC, Madame Macaron MKE, Mavra’s Greek Oil, Meuer Farm LLC, Morning Star Family Farm, Muse Brews Kombucha, Nature’s Niche Farm, Red Stone Rice, and Springdale Farm CSA have a Milwaukee location together to pick up pre-ordered products! Customers must order directly with vendor (see below for details), and the vendor will tell you where to pick up on Saturday March 28th.
1. All orders must be pre-orders. There will be no extra product, and this is not being treated as a farmers market, rather a pick-up location just for pre-ordered product.
2. Pre-paid orders are preferred; please ask vendors how you can pay for your order. Any payments happening at pick-up site will NEED to be in a labeled and sealed envelope and have the following written on it: 1) Vendor Name 2) Amount 3) Customer Name. Please prepare these envelopes prior to coming into the pick-up location space. No change of any sort will be given; exact payment is to each individual vendor. Prepare separate envelopes if ordering from more than one vendor.
3. Curbside delivery is available. Ask vendor about this option after you place your order.
4. No more than 4 people can be inside the pick-up location at the same time. People can wait to enter the location out in front of the building in a line that is spaced out.
5. Hours will be 9:00am-1:00pm. Address will be sent after you place your order. Location in Milwaukee, WI near I-43 and North Ave.
• Alice’s Garden Urban Farm (herbal products) – see Facebook page for detailed product list & ordering instructions. Email order to email@example.com or text it to (414) 687-0122. The deadline for all orders will be NOON on Friday
• Aunt Mabel’s Fudge Co. (Fudge, Gluten-free cookies -fresh baked or dough-) – Order online at www.auntmabelsfudge.com, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 414-207-7416. Order deadline 10am Friday
• LarryVille Gardens LLC (spinach and some herbs) – email email@example.com or call 262-206-2360
• Meuer Farm LLC (honey, maple syrup, whole grain flour, pork cuts, beef cuts) – email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (920) 418-2678. Check out http://meuerfarm.com/ for product listings. Order by Thursday night
• Morning Star Family Farm (elderberry syrup, ready-made bone broths, kombucha, caramel corn, pork, beef, chicken, lamb, mutton, and rabbit cuts) – place orders here: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSffG3Nyl3AzU5mnDF…/viewform Select “MWFM Special pickup, March 28” option. Order by Friday 12pm noon
• Muse Brews Kombucha (kombucha) – email email@example.com Flavors available: Road Trip (Blueberry & Lavender), Sacred Elder (Palo Santo Wood & Elderberry), Storyteller (Rhubarb & Ginger), and Let’s Snuggle (Habanero & Hibiscus)
• Nature’s Niche Farm (eggs, elderberry syrup, soap, lotion, lip balm, goat meat) Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-492-1382. Order by 5pm Friday
• Springdale Farm CSA (produce and value-added goods) – email email@example.com for product list and to place an order
Please check for most current updates on the Milwaukee Winter Farmers Market Facebook page.
Thanks for supporting our vendors, local farming, and local food!
Applications for the 2020/2021 season will be available in September.
Are you interested in sponsoring the Milwaukee Winter Farmers Market? Please contact Jennifer Casey for more information at 414-562-2282 ext. 101 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer opportunities will become available in Fall 2020.
Any questions regarding the MWFM? Please contact Katie Hassemer at 414-562-2282 ext. 103 or at email@example.com
Milwaukee Winter Farmers Market website found here: www.mcwfm.org
Thank you to our 2019/2020 Major Sponsors: