Thank you so much for your interest in the Fondy Farmers Market! We have a thriving market that really sings praises to the community that we’re a part of. We see over 50,000 customers in our May to November season, and have the highest food assistance program redemption in the State.
We have limited space at the FFM due to our location limitations and the demand of customers. As we work on growing our customer base even more, we also can let in new vendors to offer an increased diversity of product to the market.
Our 2018 Vendor Application is now available online. If interested in vending, please fill out the online application in detail (link below). After our mid-April meeting with returning vendors, we will be able to tell what our capacity is for accepting new vendors in 2018. Please also review the vendor guidelines listed at the bottom of this page.
Are you interested in performing, having your business or organization table, or doing a cooking demo at the Fondy Farmers Market? We thrive by our community support and involvement, and would love to see if we would be a great fit to work together in 2017. Please see interest forms below.
- 2018 VENDOR APPLICATION
- 2018 ENTERTAINMENT INTEREST FORM
- 2018 COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS INTEREST FORM
- 2018 SEASONAL SOUL COOKING DEMO INTEREST FORM
If you need a hard copy application, please stop by our offices at:
Fondy Food Center
1617 W. North Ave, Suite #4
Milwaukee, WI 53205
Fondy Farmers Market Vendor Guidelines:
1) Vendors are required to follow all aspects of the 2018 Fondy Farmers Market (FFM) Rules & Regulations. The full FFM Rules & Regulations will be made available mid-April, via email, and by request.
2) The Fondy Farmers Market is a producer-only market, and all products must be grown or made by the vendor. While there may be special exception to this rule, it will be case-by-case, year-to-year. All products vendors intend to sell must be approved by market management.
3) Vendors are required to display prices in a reasonable manner for all products they are selling.
4) Vendors are required to follow a code of conduct that provides great customer service and good relations with fellow vendors. If conflict arises, it is the vendor’s responsibility to involve market management. FFM staff is always present to help handle and diffuse a conflict when necessary.
5) Vendors are required to adhere to SNAP/EBT guidelines, farm evaluations, and vendor signage requirements.
6) Vendors must comply with applicable State of Wisconsin or City of Milwaukee licensing and must follow all Health Department regulations.
The Fondy Food Center is the organization that manages the Fondy Farmers Market. The organization’s mission connects Greater Milwaukee to local, fresh food – from farm to market to table – so that children learn better, adults live healthier, and communities celebrate cultural food traditions. In addition to always working within our mission, we also want to let you know what we at the Fondy Food Center agree to do for all of our valued Fondy Farmers Market vendors.
Fondy’s Agreements to Vendors:
1) Promote and market the Fondy Farmers Market
2) Uphold the producer-only value of the Market with ongoing vendor evaluation
3) Be accountable for compliance of Market Rules & Regulations
4) Maintain good communication with vendors year-round and provide translator services as needed
5) Staff the Market at all times during Market hours
6) Be a responsible financial steward
7) Process SNAP/EBT & Market currency monthly
8) Provide receipts for all Market financial transactions between Fondy and vendors
9) Be responsible for cleanliness, upkeep, and utilities at the market
10) Maintain good relationships with the City in regards to Market property
11) Coordinate maintenance and repairs at Market property
12) Provide restroom access for vendors and customers
13) Invite community members and organizations that enhance the Market’s mission and offers a wide-variety of programming, entertainment and activities at the Market
(Updated in Spring 2018)